Tiller, Oregon

I had a Portrait done for my son and it could have been shot better with my phone honestly.The main problem was that it took so long getting it to me.

I had paid for it and I kept getting excuse after excuse on why its taking so long, somthing about family issues etc.

which was none of my business.I still have yet to see a good photo at which I paid high dollar for and I think more people should be aware of the amount of money paid for such a poor job.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Starkatz Photography. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Starkatz Photography.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Starkatz Photography to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Starkatz Photography?

Comments

I've had in the past StarKatz Photography do our newborn photography and we not only were over the moon with the artistic results but the fast turn around.Sadly she no longer does the portraiture which is a shame given her amazing eye to detail.

I can only wish her well in her life she is a lovely lady I've recommended her in the past to others and she even did a wedding back in 2009. With over 1000 photos all stunning and not a single one had any of the guests looking bad much of her work was word of mouth. I used her services for both my boys as stated also family and friends found her work containing the WOW factor and originality!

If I hadn't used the business myself I'd probably believe this damning post, but since I have I've nothing but positive things to say about her presentation, work and turnaround.

As for where they are located I know for a fact Karen only had a Sydney client base because her service was mobile around Sydney where the studio came to you.I hardly doubt she would had flown over to Oregon so they must be trying so hard whoever it is to blemish her reputation or thought she still ran the service because I called her up early this year and she said she no longer does the photography and hasn't for almost 8 years like poster Wendy said.

This is clearly a case of attack on an individual.

This same owner of StarKatz Photography which you would only know by going into her Facebook page was shut down almost 5 years ago yet on the same day you post that you were ripped off on a reading by the same person?!!Come on!

Who are you kidding!!

Your IP address should be banned!This is ridiculous!

Tempe, New South Wales, Australia #1145961

What a load of croc StarKatz Photography was a Sydney based only service that hasn't been in business for the past 8 yrs!

This person is clearly trying to blemish someones reputation!